Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Time of Instruction

Growing up in a Mormon home (6th generation on dad's side, 4th on mom's), Family Home Evening was the norm for Monday nights. The reason for this blog, and hence its name, is to provide instruction, just like Family Home Evenings were supposed to be. One major difference though, this won't be the "party line." All the facts will be provided and not just those, by direction of Apostle Boyd K. Packer, that are "faith promoting."



© 2002 Intellectual Reserve Inc. All rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I've never been LDS, but I've studied the religion a lot, and I'm so thankful the Lord saw to it that I was raised in a Christian home instead! I've run across your website once or twice before, but the Higleys just mentioned your ministry in their newsletter for the month, so I thought I'd check it out again, and there are lots of great updates. I love the idea behind this blog! I'm going to add it to the feed that comes to my e-mail and keep myself updated on what's going on with Christian ministries to the LDS here in Illinois! :)

    ReplyDelete

Rocky and Helen Hulse

Rocky and Helen Hulse
Defending Christianity From Mormon Doctrine