Friday, April 20, 2007

Dealing with Mormon Arrogance/Sarcasm on Blogs

The common denominators when dealing with Mormons on blogs or emails discussing their doctrines are arrogance and sarcasm. When trying to answer questions and hold an honest dialogue, you can be sure that the "Ad Hominem" attacks will be coming shortly. It's sad really. If one has evidence, then present it; if one has facts, bring them forth; if one has a logical, reasonable arguement, then proclaim it. If one has nothing, then attack a persons character.

These are the last two posts on a blog site that just makes the above post.


Rocky Hulse Says: April 20th, 2007 at 11:03 am
Mr. Murray - I entered this blog site because my wife and I were being dragged through the mud with unsubstantiated “Ad Hominem” attacks. I never joined in those personal attacks of others, I remained civil and professional in my posts. I posted with evidence to back up our statements and position. Apparently facts offend you.
If I will not be allowed to be civil, professional, and post evidence to defend myself, then I’ll go where the freedoms this country was founded on still exist.
Good Day.

Paradox Says: April 20th, 2007 at 4:00 pm
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Doesn't the love of Christ just ring out - or just common decency, for that matter?

2 comments:

  1. Robert Millett - so typical of teaching the art of "don't think for yourself!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert Millet is nothing more than pure arrogance, but then isn't that the Mormon way to godhood???

    ReplyDelete

Rocky and Helen Hulse

Rocky and Helen Hulse
Defending Christianity From Mormon Doctrine